Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Kyle the artist

We had a great time finger painting yesterday morning! I got everything ready for a couple of Kyle's friends to come over, but he just couldn't wait for them to arrive. So, we put on one of my old button up shirts, and I started squirting out little puddles of different colored paint. He used his hands and paintbrushes to make some great art work. Eventually, he would point to the color he wanted and then point to the spot on the paper where he wanted me to put it, lol. Everyone else did eventually make it over and we had a great time!

I was thinking the other day how I was so excited to celebrate my first mother's day when we were pregnant with Kyle. Ellie had just been born and they were dedicating her that Sunday at church; it was really cool. This year marks the 3rd mother's day I'm celebrating and I look back realizing how much I've learned and how much more I still get to learn about being a mother! I love to reflect on holidays, birthdays, etc...to see where I/we as family have come since the last couple years.

Happy Mother's Day to all my dear mom friends and relatives; we will miss celebrating with you this weekend!

No comments: