Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bedtime

I've always enjoyed putting Kyle to bed, his bedtime routine. Lately he's been so cute about it! Last night he started talking after I finished praying for him and Kevin asked "Kyle are you praying to Jesus?" and he says "Yes". Then tonight, after I finished praying I asked Kyle if he wanted to talk to Jesus and he says "Yes", so I wait and he talks and I hear him finish with the word Jesus. I ask him if he's all done and he says Yes again. It is so sweet. Then as I tuck him in I always say "Goodnight Kyle, I love you, see you in the morning" and lately he's been saying "Goodnight mama, I love you". The funniest part is he pretends to snore as Kevin and I leave the room and close his door. That's all, just wanted to share.

No comments: