Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I did it!

Our camera is MIA, for the second time this year! I'm so flustered not being able to take any pictures of all the cute things Kyle does everyday lately. The other night in the bath tub he learned how to use one of the water squirting toys and every time he squirted himself in the face he would yell out "I did it"! It's really neat to hear him using the correct personal pronouns too.

Kyle is getting really, really tall! I'm often asked "Is he 3" by other moms when we're out and about. Older children talk to him and then come up to me "Can he talk"? LOL. He is a little shy about talking with other people if he doesn't know them, even kids.

We've noticed that Kyle really was listening all those hours we spent reading books to him these past 2 years because now he "reads" to himself from his favorite books almost verbatim of how we read them to him! It's so cute to see him pick up "Goodnight Moon" start flipping pages, and saying the story.

My job is going really well in that I still love it! We will be heading to San Diego the first week of December for my job; I'll be in training sessions most of the time, but Kevin and Kyle will be seeing the sights and playing on the beach.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Ooh, we love San Diego! Hope you have a blast.