Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!

On Sunday, we went to Clarksdale and took a train ride for Kyle's 3rd birthday. Here are some of the pictures from that day:







Today, Kyle's actual birthday, we spent time with his friend Gabriel at the mall and they shared a smoothie. After that, we met my friend Serena at Chick-fil-a with her little munchkin Graham, and then we spent some time at the zoo! I think Kyle has enjoyed his whole couple of days celebrating his birthday this year, even without the party; I know I have ;).

I know this sounds cliche, but it really feels like yesterday, when we brought him home for the first time. Kyle and I looked at almost all the pictures we took of him that first year, from the moment he was born until he turned one and it is amazing and wonderful and awesome to have him in our lives. Here are just a few of my favorites from that first year:

No comments: