Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I forgot to tell you...

...that Kyle also wanted to buy everything else for the baby yesterday: crib, playpen, cradle, sling, diaper bag, stroller, etc...however, he claimed that we didn't need a car seat because we already had a baby car seat at home (I guess he doesn't remember that as "his" car seat). I informed him that the baby would be using his old crib, playpen, sling, diaper bag, stroller, etc... and at first he protested, but then asked if he could "share" the playpen with the baby. I told him sure, and will of course get a picture when that happens about 9 months from now: my almost 4 year old and newborn sharing a playpen. Anyone with more than one kid have stories of their toddler not wanting to share their baby gear with the new little one?!?

No comments: