Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Home...

...if you could call it that.  We've been in Nashville for just shy of a year and it's still not exactly home for me.  We even tried out a different church this morning, *sigh*.  

Our summer vacation was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  Lots of time with family, lots of time on the beach, and plenty of new experiences for everyone.  We drove to Charleston, SC first, then to Washington, DC, and lastly to Bridgeville, DE.  We have family in all of those places.  Kyle is finally old enough to enjoy some touristy attractions, so it was a lot of fun to take him around to museums, aquariums, and other notable places.  Also, he got to see my uncle's real, working farm and shot a BB gun for the first time (even hitting the can a few times!).  It was great!

Micah has come in to his own even more since we initially left for vacation.  He is talking and walking more than ever!  Just tonight we started our "learn to put yourself to sleep" phase of Micah's world, and both our boys fell asleep in their room, in their own beds, of their own accord!  Truly a milestone and one we have been looking forward to for many, many months.  

I am starting the search for a part time job, evenings and weekends when Kevin  is home to watch the boys.  As much as I love and appreciate being able to stay home with them, I am excited to get out a little bit in the "working world".  Also, I am beginning to plan Kyle's 5th Birthday Party, which is very exciting, as my 5th Birthday Party is the first one I have clear, concrete memories of!  

Good night! 

No comments: