Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2004

A little overboard...

12/22/04
Oh my goodness! Today we were running around trying to get everything done before we packed up to leave for PHX and other Christmas plans. I am exhausted and totally didn't eat right today (can you say half of a pizza?!?!). We went to our Bible study Christmas party and it was so funny because one of the other couples is pregnant their too, but we didn't tell them. I have been anticipating telling our moms, which will happen soon! It kind of feels like having mono, being pregnant does...I'm exhausted and just feel the touch bit sick, but it comes and goes. That's about it, gotta finish packing up! I'll write again when we return from our trip!

No comments: