Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Just kidding...

Last week was going pretty well early on, well, kind of. I puked real badly after taking my unisom/b6 combo before bed on Monday, so I stopped taking the combo altogether and felt pretty good until Thursday. I can't even explain how bad it was on Thursday, so I eased myself back on to the unisom/b6 combo and today is the first day I've felt fairly well.

In fact, I took a shower, brushed my teeth (without getting queasy!), drove downtown, acquired my teaching certificate, got a soda (soda is like nectar from Heaven lately for me) with Kevin between his classes, did a little shopping, and came home. That is the most I've done by myself since we found out we were pregnant! I must say I am exhausted.

As far as baby stuff is going, we've decided on an "alphabet" theme for the the baby's room. We've chosen to go unisex with the room decor no matter whether it's a boy or girl so if we are blessed with another surprise in the near future, we won't have to purchase new nursery fabrics/accessories, etc... I definitely have a belly now if you see me in profile, which is kind of cool, but also scary. We're officially 14 weeks and 3 days along, which means welcome to the 2nd trimester. Our next appt., if you could call it that, is March 14th. We won't know if we're having a boy or a girl for at least another 6 weeks, if not a little longer.

Well, I have to go eat again or I'll be queasy in no time...Here's to hoping for more frequent updates and feeling good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee Mindy!! I'm so glad you got out today and had a good time doing it! Wasn't the day beautiful?! I love you!

Mom Pam