Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So we'll be driving down the road and I usually ride passenger side, so I'm watching all the shops go by and I see a pizza place...mmmm...that sounds good, then next door I see a sub shop...mmm...that sounds good, a 1/4 mile up the road a Chinese place...mmmm...that sounds good too. It doesn't matter where we're going, every food place I see makes me crave something they make and the last food place we see before we get home is what I usually want for my next meal. Regretfully, this is usually the Jack in the Box up the road, but oh well. I think I now understand why so many woman have told me that they gained 50-60 pregnancy pounds instead of the suggested 25-30...you are so hungry and EVERYTHING sounds good!

Not only does this happen while driving around, but also when we watch TV. I can't even tell you what we used to have to do when food commercials came on: mute the sound, cover my eyes, turn the TV off; just because I would get so sick just watching/hearing those commercials. Now the food commercials just make me crave different foods, but it doesn't only happen with food. Last night there was a hotel commercial running and I said to Kevin "I want to go stay in a hotel tonight!'. LOL.

Heavens...I am feeling better today after taking my full dose of unisom + B6 last night. Weirdly, I actually threw up before breakfast, not just dry heaves like usual. This baby is definitely growing because my ligaments are sore everyday now! Here's to showering before 11 a.m. today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mindy!! its christine!! hi!!! aunty rhoda gave me your baby blog so now i can check up on you! hehe. well i love you so much and miss you and hope everything is going good!! ill be praying for you:-D

Anonymous said...

mindy!! its christine!! hi!!! aunty rhoda gave me your baby blog so now i can check up on you! hehe. well i love you so much and miss you and hope everything is going good!! ill be praying for you:-D