Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Whew...

What a long week...Kyle got his second tooth, I got sick, Kyle got bloody noses...good grief. I can't believe it's Thursday already. I took Kyle to the doctor yesterday due to those bloody noses and they weighed him; 18 lbs 1 oz.. I knew he was getting heavy!

No worries about the bloody noses; we are now advised to wipe his nose instead of suctioning. Basically, whenever he teethes, his nose runs.

Add another notch to Kyle's belt of accomplishments; the little guy ate half a serving of cereal this morning with no allergic reaction. Now mind you, this is the organic stuff, not the Gerber brand which we tried originally. Of course, the organic stuff isn't covered by WIC, so looks like we'll be buying a lot of our own baby food until he can eat chunkier stuff; then I'll just throw what we're eating in to a food grinder. That blond hair and those blue eyes seem to come with a lot of "sensitivities".

This weekend we'll be in Phoenix helping my cousin and her husband unpack. They just moved in to a new house and she just found out she's pregnant again (yea!). Looks like Kyle is going to have quite a few cousins just a year apart from him. Sorry grandparents, no visits this weekend; we're going to have enough on our plate just traveling to Happy Valley Rd. and back.

Look for a full report on Monday...I'm curious to see how Kyle is going to interact with his 1 1/2 year old cousin, Cameron!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindy! I almost forgot what an expressive writer you are! I really enjoyed reading your blog.