Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Now I lay me down to sleep...

We've been struggling for the past week or so with Kyle's nighttime sleep. At first we assumed his discomfort was due to teething, but that seems to be over (at least for now). He has been wearing some new jammies that aren't 100% cotton, so I'm thinking that might be the problem.

Last night we stripped him down to his diaper and he slept in our bed with us...I think it's the most uninterrupted sleep all three of us have gotten lately. Additionally, he woke up happy! I kept saying last night while he was crying, "This isn't Kyle! I just want my happy baby back!". Today he is doing really well compared to the last few days and we'll be using all cotton pajamas tonight.

No comments: