Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Potty training

So, we already put Kyle's training potty in our bathroom and he thinks it's a great little chair to sit on. When I change his diaper I take him in there, take off the dirty diaper, and sit him on the potty for a few minutes while I read him a book. Then we put on his new diaper. Well, tonight he peed in the training potty before his bath! I thought that was pretty cool.

Now, don't take this to mean we're trying to potty train him yet or anything. We haven't forced any training on him and the reason the potty is in there in the first place is so he won't play with the real toilet.

That said, I wouldn't be totally disappointed if we weren't using diapers by the time he hit his second birthday, but I'm not holding my breath, and neither should you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should get some m and m's!
Your Mother