Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 07, 2006

We (I) survived

Kevin and I took this weekend for ourselves and it was wonderful! However, we seem to have gotten a different baby back and are a little worried. Kyle has been nursing, eating, and drinking just fine, but he's soooo lethargic; nothing like the little guy we left Friday night. I might have to call the doctor. We'll see.

Despite the fact that I enjoyed this weekend, it is really nice to be home. There is something about our little place that I just love to come back to. August is a busy month for us: we're traveling to a wedding in Flagstaff this weekend, then my birthday, and Kyle's birthday.

That's about all I can muster as far as news go...enjoy your August and I'll update when I can!

No comments: