Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

38 weeks

Well, what can I say? Feeling very pregnant. I am so thankful my mom arrived today, as my daily patience in parenting is waning. Kyle's parks and rec classes started up this week, which has made us busier and boy do I feel it! Our next appointment is Friday morning. About the only comfortable seat in the house is on my exercise ball. Kyle likes to hop up on it while I'm sitting and bounce or jump off of it on to a nearby couch. This is not one of my current favorite activities. We haven't been to the pool in a week or so because by the time the pool opens for public swim, I am pretty much done for the day, lol. All of the free kid activities are a lot busier now that school is out, but traffic is much lighter now that the U of A students have vacated the city.

We have changed our move date to mid-July; probably around the 15th. Kevin is still working on getting all his advisor schedules to work for a June 26th or July 7th defense date. We've been talking to a buyer's agent in Nashville about possibly buying a house and scoping out rentals best we can online. It looks like Kevin will most likely take a short trip back to Nashville to confirm housing for us, after Micah arrives.

That's all the news I can remember with this hormone laden brain of mine. I'll keep you posted on any new developments!

No comments: