Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 08, 2011

Dear Baby,

Just wanted to let you know how incredibly loved you are already. Your brother Kyle could hardly contain himself in December when he figured out we "might" be pregnant with you. He was all questions about how will we know? How can we know? How do you find out? As soon as we got the positive pregnancy test he was ecstatic, jumping up and down, and running around. Ever since, not only do Daddy, me, and Micah get goodnight/goodbye hugs and kisses, but so do you! My stomach has never been so loved! Also, Kyle insisted on being at your 20 week ultrasound, just like he was at Micah's. Your brother Micah hasn't quite figured out what is going on around here, but follows in suit lately by lifting up my shirt, finding my belly button, and kissing it while saying "baby". I've started to explain to him that you two may have to "share" nursies when you arrive, since he's really not showing any sign of weaning yet.

You have already been "given" lots of great little toys, blankets, and other baby doodads that you will no doubt never remember, but they will make mommy's job a little easier around here. Additionally, it's like Christmas because your brothers are having a great time re discovering all these baby toys! I picked up your first pair of little leather shoes today, but am still searching for just the right "take home" outfit. I talked to daddy about using a cradle for you instead of the crib, because our room is just so full of furniture right now! Also, we might be close to picking out your name, which is very exciting for me! I love calling my babies by name when you are still growing in my tummy.

Just know that I think about you all the time and we are all excited for your arrival.

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

Dear Baby,
You are dearly loved by your Nana too!