Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I am thankful

*For another year of funding for Kevin which equals another year of job security and better benefits!

*For my very own house, on a cul de sac, with a fenced in backyard, big mature shade trees, and neighbors with children the same age as mine

*For a reliable, fuel efficient, sub compact car to tote my family around town in

*For a church where we finally feel at home and look forward to going every week

*For our new baby boy, and our easiest pregnancy yet

There are a lot of things that go with all of those blessings that I like to complain about, but in the end, God just keeps on taking care of all my complaints. So even though I may not like where we are right now, or feel like I'm being dragged through an emotional/spiritual desert most days, I know I'm not alone. For all of you who continue to read and pray for us, thank you.

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

O Mindy, I will never stop praying for you and your beautiful family. I am so thankful for all of you!