Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Whew

What a week it's been! Micah ended up at the doctor's office with the beginnings of infection, due to allergies of all things, NOT ASTHMA. Guess we didn't need all those breathing treatments last week, his lungs were supposedly completely clear. My pediatrician rocks and gave me antibiotics from the sample closet because our insurance just changed and I don't have a prescription card yet. Also, he is now on Claritin, just like his older brother. If I remember correctly, Kyle developed allergies around the age of two also. Ah well, it will be over soon because boy is it getting hot and humid around here.

Speaking of two, how is our Micah turning two in a month? Has it really been two years already? He is so verbal, it makes him seem older than he is. I'm not sure how we will celebrate this year. He is still my baby, even though we've got another on the way. Speaking of, less than 100 days of pregnancy left (God willing he comes on or around his due date)!

I lost it this morning, my sanity I mean, but the day did move along smoother and we ended with AWANA awards (Kyle's voice was carrying quite well during the songs) and a late night trip to McDonalds, courtesy of grammy. Micah kept telling me how he saw daddy on the movie (video chat this morning) and kept asking if it was pizza and movie night on our ride home from work. Kyle got to spend the morning with grammy instead of at work with mommy, which he loved.

The cicadas are coming, I saw carcasses today and heard their whine in the trees. Not cool TN. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow (by that I mean we have absolutely nowhere we need to be and nothing we need to do).


No comments: