Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back to the daily grind

Kind of. This is Kyle's last week of preschool before summer vacation; he "graduates" on Friday afternoon. Also, I have my last day of work before Bible studies take a vacation break. Then it's a summer of VBS, swimming, and the library reading program! Oh yea, and mommy's third trimester. That's right, come Tuesday we are officially in the third trimester and I am trying to remember where the time has gone from finding out we were pregnant in early December to now! This pregnancy is flying by!

Kevin returned home from his big yearly conference on Friday night and we are all oh so happy to have him back. This morning I had the privilege of teaching in Kyle's Sunday school class, all 24 of them with one assistant; it was crazy, but in a good way! I really love our new church.

The boys just amaze me at how wonderful and precious they are each and everyday. I love our little family and am blessed to be able to have children.

So many thoughts running through my head that I can't seem to organize them or get them down here, so maybe tomorrow night.

No comments: