Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Randomness

Well, scheduled a tour of Vanderbilt L&D; something we have never, ever had to do before, as in tour a hospital where we will be giving birth. Scheduled the boys doctor appts (Micah 2 year old check up and Kyle kindergarten shots). And there is something else I'm supposed to call on and schedule BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER. This is the story of my life lately, loss of memory. I haven't worked out in a week and boy am I feeling it; sluggish and tired, but can't sleep and oh the leg cramps at night. However, it is just my own procrastination since I know how to alleviate all of those symptoms: do my pregnancy workout.

Crazy day today:
Micah woke up at 5:30 am and never went back to sleep
I forgot to eat breakfast before VBS drop off
Storytime at the bookstore is awful, we will not be going back
Costco trip found me chasing Micah down the hall out of the women's bathroom. Have you seen a 30 week pregnant woman run? Neither have I, but I bet it was pretty funny.
Fed Kyle lunch, but forgot to eat again.
Fell asleep with Micah, told Kyle I was really tired from being up so early.
Kyle wakes me up less than 30 minutes after I lay down with Micah. Baby wakes up and I can't fall back to sleep.
Eat a late lunch, bite my tongue, start crying, Micah wakes up
Kyle flips out thinking his baby brother is coming too early since mommy is crying and asks if I'm having contractions
Exhausted, we skip the pool and I sit on my exercise ball while the boys play nearby

Thank goodness it's family movie night: Toy Story and a take n bake pizza!


1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Sounds like one of those never-ending days! I hope tomorrow is greatly improved :)