Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 31, 2006

New developments everyday

So what has Kyle been up to?

Well, I bought a smoothie at the mall this weekend and, though he had never figured out how a straw worked before, he was a pro by the time we finished off that smoothie. I've now bought ingredients to make these at home; thank goodness for a way to get him some fruit in his diet!

Kyle is taking more and more steps on his own...we took a video that hopefully Kevin will post sometime this week. Also, he can now climb on to the couch all by himself, but still prefers to bail off head first.

Today I locked my keys in the car at the grocery store (I knew this would happen eventually while I had Kyle with me). Well, I was on the phone with AAA and noticed a van in the parking lot advertising "Locks & Safes", then a guy approached me (in this company's uniform) and asked if I needed my car unlocked. I said yes, but that I got it free through AAA, so I'd wait for them, but he said "No problem, I'll take care of it for you"! What a blessing! I was not looking forward to being stranded at Fry's for an hour with junior.

So that was our adventure for the day. We'll be in Phoenix this weekend, Kevin and I celebrating our anniversary, and Kyle will be staying with his Nana.

No comments: