Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What can I say?

Today Kyle climbed the stairs to the top of the slide all by himself (after watching the other kids do it for 20 minutes), then proceeded to try sliding down head first.

Today at breakfast, Kyle imitated Kevin by running his hand back and forth over the top of his head, just like Kevin does. It was too funny!

Today Kyle climbed on my back and I took him for a horseback ride; something he would never let me do before!

Today we discovered Kyle actually has two new teeth (seven altogether); I discovered the top one while looking up at him during humpty dumpty jumps in the water practice during swim lessons.

Our vacation was ok. It was great to see my family, but I don't think we'd personally choose to go back to Jekyll Island, GA. I'm hoping to get some pictures scanned later this week, since we neglected to bring our digital camera.

Kyle still really lives off of cheerios, kix, and goldfish crackers, but he will try new things. This week he has tried baby carrots, gnochi, and popsicles; with popsicles being his hands down favorite (grandparents: have sugar free fruit popsicles on hand if you want to feed him a treat).

Kyle is practically walking; we do "walking" practice just about every night when Kevin comes home. And lastly, Kyle is learning how to stack things in order really well and he will flip through books, "reading" them all by himself.

In other news, Kyle's birthday is coming up in just over a month. The party will be here in Tucson and you're all invited! Regretfully, that's all the details I have for now. And our Zoe cat has found a new home; she'll be moving in Sunday.

That's about it!

No comments: