Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 17, 2006

A busy week

We just got back from Phoenix today, helping Anastasia out this week while her mom and husband were working! It was a lot of fun to see how Kyle interacted with Cameron and Taylor, in addition to what he learned from Cameron (who's 2 1/2 years old). I got a couple of cute pictures that I'll work on posting next week. Kyle finally slept through the night last night. It takes him awhile to get his sleeping groove down when we aren't at home.

Tonight Kyle let the water out of his bath, then laid down on his belly in the bathtub and started "swimming". It was too funny, but he didn't do it long enough for me to get a good picture, so hopefully he'll try it again another night this weekend!

I'm relieved to be home, at least for a couple of days! I need to get in touch with our old college friend Celeste, since she'll be in Phoenix with her new baby girl, Bethany, this week. I'd like to make a day trip to see her.

In other news, my AIMS tutoring wrapped up on Monday and I won't be teaching a reading class until next semester, so I'm once again "not working", but only briefly. That's about all I can muster for news tonight!

No comments: