Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

A trip to Phoenix

So, we're in Phoenix right now helping out Anastasia. It's been fun and makes me remember the days when we all lived nearby and played as kids. Kyle and Cameron are really starting to enjoy one another's company.

Today, Kyle did something new! Well, he does something new everyday, I just don't always remember to write about it. We've been going to a different storytime during the week and they do a rhyme that starts "Teddy bear, teddy bear, turn around...". I always turn Kyle around, and I thought "We should practice turning around", but we never did. Well, tonight, while we were waiting to be seated for dinner, Kyle starts turning around in circles, stops, looks at me and laughs, and then I clapped for him. I said "Kyle, do you know how to turn around?", and he turned around again. He was so pleased with himself.

All these women around me with kids that are Kyle's age are getting pregnant again! In one sense, I'm jealous because I'd like to get my pregnancies over with (read the archives if that doesn't make sense)! However, there is a part of me that is so thankful we aren't pregnant again yet. I feel like my body is just starting to recover from the last two years. Anyways, I get the benefit of holding all these sweet new babies after they're born later this year! Just this morning I popped Taylor, all of 8 weeks old, in Kyle's sling and enjoyed those moments of cuddling a tiny baby.

I'm tired, and Kyle will be up at 7 a.m.. Until another time...

P.S.-Yes, I copied The Tatums baby ticker idea...isn't it the cutest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great video! I love the serious looks on the guys' faces.
It's great to see you and Stasia carry on the great heritage of play and fun with your kids :)
Your Mother