Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hooray for rashes!

Yep, Kyle woke up with the Roseola rash on his body this morning, but he still has the fever. I assumed that once the rash showed up, the fever would break, but after looking up some info, that isn't necessarily the case!

We are in PHX. I broke down and drove us here yesterday, while Kyle slept in the car. After no break and only one real shower (luke warm baths and rinsing off puke don't count in my book) since Sunday, I needed some help! So, grandparents, if you'd like to stop by and watch a movie with Kyle or play trucks with him, we're at my mom's house. It is very unlikely that you would get what he has, since it's typically a virus only seen in kids under five.

The cool part about being here is that I get to pick Kevin up from the airport Friday night! We miss him so much. The bummer part is that Kirsten and Ellie were supposed to stay with us this week and that didn't work out at all!

Alright, Kyle just went back to sleep, which is where I'm going too! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: