Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

We're back!

Did you even know we were gone?!?! Yep, we left for Phoenix last Wed. night after Kevin and I got off work, then headed to Lake Havasu to see The Tatums for a couple days and meet their newest arrival, Rowan. Kyle did great traveling, the portable DVD player may have had something to do with that (thanks Kristy!). We got to do some sightseeing and just hang out; it was a lot of fun. Kyle did somersaults at the house where we were staying: right in to a couch, poor thing, and ended up with quite the bruise. Additionally, he got bit by the tiniest little dog while trying to retrieve one of his pacifiers from the dog's mouth without assistance from mommy and daddy! We even got to spend a day or so in Phoenix and see some family. It's been awhile since all 3 of us have been in town for an extended period of time. Kyle's favorite part of our trip had to be running through the birds underneath the London Bridge.

Kyle is talking more and more and more lately; as I'm sure anyone who saw him this weekend will attest to! I can't believe he'll be 2 years old in a month! Not only that, Kevin and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary in a little over a week and I'll be turning 28 in the next couple weeks. August is a really busy "family holiday" month.

Today Kevin and I had physicals in order to up our life insurance. There is something about having kids that makes you think "what if". For those of you who know me well, I survived the blood draw with flying colors and no fainting!

I guess that's about it!

No comments: