Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In the family news today...

Playdate with fomer neighbor Jonas (19 months old), went great.  Lots of splashing, snack time, and trains.  Kyle and I talked about how much TV mommy was allowed to watch when she was a little girl and defined the word: homework.  Kevin and I realized tonight that we should get a discount at Kyle's current preschool for all the people we've referred recently!  Kyle's swim lesson went well again and I'm sad that tomorrow afternoon is his last lesson :(.  Micah received a racquetball from a retiree waiting to play in the hallway where we walk during Kyle's swim lessons.  It was like a little piece of blue heaven that required a full on body meltdown when I slipped it in to my pocket so we could leave the recreation center.  Tonight we all went to an adult birthday party and Kyle almost got eaten by Dash, a hybrid wolf dog.  Note to self, the boys may not play outside with Dash alone.  The boys both fell asleep in the "fancy van that we actually don't like very much thank goodness it's not ours" on our way home from the party.  


I should go to bed; 7:30 a.m. dentist appts. just make me that much more tired.  Even after an accidental afternoon nap with Micah!

No comments: