Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 25, 2006

Before I forget....

Kyle started combining signs the other night. At the end of his bath, Kyle signed more, then milk. Well, today Kyle and I had a little "sign conversation" after his nap. I signed baby and change while saying "Come here, baby Kyle needs a diaper change" and Kyle signed back baby and airplane. And so we went back and forth, until I think Kyle understood because he started laughing and turned it in to a game:

Me: "No baby Kyle, not an airplane, a diaper change!"

Kyle: Signs baby and airplane again while laughing.

Then he toddled over and sat down on the changing pad, a definite first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Mindy. I hope your classes and tutoring are going well.

Love you,
Mom Pam