Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 22, 2006

New teeth

Kyle has three new teeth, and they're all molars! No wonder the little guy has been waking up at night in misery...I expect the fourth matching molar to come within the month.

I finally found something to feed Kyle for lunch! He would eat leftovers from dinner for lunch (if we had any), but beyond that turned his nose up at any other usual lunch foods like sandwiches. So, we were at Costco the other day and I had him try a sample of those dinosaur chicken nuggets. Man did he like them; kept asking for more after the one was gone, so I went and got a box crossing my fingers that he would eat them for lunch on a pretty regular basis. Miracle of miracles, he eats 2 or 3 chicken nuggets for lunch everyday we've tried so far.

This past weekend Kyle and I stopped at the Stride Rite outlet on our way back to Tucson. I picked up the cutest little sneakers for this fall in a size 6. He does so well in the sandals by this same company!

And I'm officially a working woman: private tutoring on evenings and weekends and an independent contractor to teach speed reading one month out of every semester. I'm very excited to be working in the field of education again.

Here's to a relaxing weekend!

No comments: