Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 18, 2006

Fun

So, I went to Phoenix to help out Anastasia this weekend, and Taylor looked good, but they were still waiting on the results from some tests the last I heard. Thank you for all your prayers!

In Kyle news....

Kevin asked Kyle if he wanted to do a somersault this evening. Kyle proceeded to bend his knees, put his hands on the floor, and lay his head down (trying to tuck it under). Kevin helped him tuck his head and flipped Kyle over, to which Kyle laughed and did the "more" sign. Kyle does somersaults at his tumble class occasionally, but we've never really done them at home much, so it was a surprise to see him respond to the question so appropriately!

Earlier today, Kyle was reaching for something dangerous while I was holding him on my hip and I said "No" in a stern tone. He looked at me quizzically, then retracted his hand and honked my nose. Hmmm...guess we don't use the word "no" very often!

And this morning, Kyle and I read three books over and over and over again...if you've been by The Tatums blog lately, you'll know Ellie has been doing this with her parents for awhile!

No comments: