Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2007

Update

Well, I went to the doctor today. She said I do have allergies, however, after going to fill the prescription and learning it would cost $80, I've decided to simply use the sample she gave me (of something different) until my appt. a month from now. Then I'll let her know we don't have prescription coverage, ugh. She let me know I am having migraines and will probably get them once a month; you do the math! And lastly, she's requested that I have some bloodwork done...booooo. I get faint just thinking about it. So, that's my doctor update for now. I'll keep you posted on any updates after my labs get back and I see her again in May.

Tonight I made my first ever pillowcase dress; and probably the first ever thing someone can actually wear!
Rose is the lucky recipient, as she most likely will be for any sewing projects I take on that are for a little girl!

I should go to bed, but here are a couple more pictures of Kyle:


Kyle and his new shopping cart


Helping daddy install his new bike seat

No comments: