Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

This and that

So, I wanted this post to be about all the things I remember that Kyle was doing last year, but that he's not doing this year (like nursing, walking but not running, using sign language instead of talking, etc...). However, Kyle woke up around midnight with a fever and I woke up with a sore throat, so we're out of commission for a few days!

I will give you the updates from Kyle's 2 year old checkup: 36 inches tall, 27 lbs, and everything looks good all around!

Our washer had an oil leak, so we picked up a used one off of craigslist last night. However, it seems to not have that safety feature where the cycle stops when you open the lid. So, Kevin is going to fix that and then I can do laundry. Yes, we have quarter machines right downstairs, but with us being sick, I'm not going there today. So here's to laundry load number 6 piling up in our hallway. I did have to make a run by the cloth diaper store for a pound of retired diapers to hold us over until we're up and running again. Ah well, cheaper than a box of huggies, that's for sure!

Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: