Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dying a slow, painful death...

So yesterday was one of my worst days yet...I thought I was going to die I felt so bad, but I also have come to the conclusion that I'm pretty much a wimp when it comes to being sick and in physical pain. After reflecting on my day, I realized that I really hadn't eaten enough or that often. So today started differently and I'm feeling a lot better. I've been eating every two hours and drinking more water. However, I've come to the conclusion that I will not feel like myself again until 9-12 months AFTER the baby is born *sigh*.

That's about it for today because I have to go make/eat dinner and hopefully head off nausea at the pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel so yucky Mindy Girl! God has His way of training us for being a mom, and that kind of pain is never fun! Please know I'm praying for you...

Mom Pam