Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Same old story...

So yes, it's been awhile, I know. I wish I had a good excuse...it's not that I'm doing much besides sitting around being sick, but I'm just exhausted. I'm running out of stuff to eat because I've puked up the majority of it at one point or another. It's not very appetizing after you've seen it twice.

Today is my doctor's appt...first one and I know they are going to draw blood which is one of my biggest fears ever. I hate needles and shots and blood work. Kevin will be there, but I still freak out.

That's about it...I'm going to go take a quick shower...standing up too long now really takes it out of me. I take a nap almost everyday after my shower because it's so exhausting. Kevin is in a wedding in PHX this weekend. At first I was going to stay here, but he said he wants me in PHX so he can take care of me (awww...), but also because I won't have a car or access to anyone while he's gone.

Since he's gone back to school I've been sick more often; I think from actually moving around, up and down the stairs, preparing food, etc...but anyways, pray for my nausea if you think about it...I've probably got at least 4.5 weeks left of being sick which seems like an eternity at this point!

I'll update after the appt...

No comments: