Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2005

Will it ever end?

So, I figure it's really no fun to update my blog on a regular basis when I'll be giving you the same information everyday...yes, I'm still sick; you can see a full update according to my husband. We did receive our first baby gift from a couple in our Bible study (who are also expecting). They gave us this adorable romper in the U of A colors that says "Arizona Half Pint". It's too cute and will work for a boy or a girl. I have hung it off our canopy bed to remind me what I'm being sick for as I hover over the trashcan puking.

Today officially marks the end of week 10 and I will begin week 11 tomorrow. I saw my new primary care physician today in order to get a referral to the birthing center we're using (this just has to do with insurance red tape). My next appt at the birth center is Feb. 1st.

As far as sickness goes, I discovered sitting in the shower that I could drink the warm water and it didn't make me queasy! This is a big deal because every time I would drink any liquid, I would throw up 20 minutes later and was definitely feeling parched. So, I now drink water from the fridge, but it is heated up for 30 seconds in the microwave.

Kevin is being a trooper. I had one good day this week (Monday) and we were hopeful that this was my turnaround point in to feeling super! However, that was not the case and I think we were both fairly disappointed and frustrated by this.

Also, I've still been interviewing, but alas, until I feel better I can't accept any positions. I was offered my DREAM JOB on Monday and waited until the last possible moment to decline hoping beyond all hope that I would feel amazing by the acceptance deadline.

That's all I can write, my body is exhausted again. Goodnight!

No comments: