Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

All's well...

I'm starting to melt inside the house now, not just when I go run errands. Summer must be officially here!

Our appt. went well last night. I'm gaining weight (as usual), Kyle had a strong heartbeat at 130, and he measured at 31 cm for 30 weeks. Now, at first he measured like 26 cm and the midwife seemed slightly concerned, mumbling something about when we had our diagnostic ultrasound and I thought she might send us for another one thinking he wasn't growing fast enough. But, I did tell her he tends to hang out on the right side, so she found his little butt, measured me from his head to his butt, and he was 31 cm.. Our little boy, making me look all lopsided!

Swim class was heaven sent this morning! I could've stayed in the pool all day and just swam laps. I've considered running errands today, but at this point it's just not worth it to leave the house until desperation kicks in! That's about it! I posted some 30 week belly pictures on Kyle's website. They are a little grainy since I resized them, but you get the idea!

No comments: