Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2005

Another week....

So, I know, it's been awhile. Since Kyle is getting bigger, it now hurts my back to sit at the computer for more than like 10 minutes at a time. Also, I'm progressively more tired during the day, which leads to a nap around 2:15, almost like clockwork!

At our appt. on Monday we found out that Kyle is head down and the midwife even showed us how to feel his little head! It was so cool; you can like move it back and forth. My belly measured at 27cm for 28 weeks (which, you usually measure as many cm as you are weeks). We had a girl join our class who is due Sept. 2nd, so I am no longer the latest due date in class, YEA!

Today at swim aerobics another pregnant woman showed up! I was too excited; found out she is due Aug. 23rd with a girl and will be attending class on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Other than that, things are just moving along. We saw Kirsten and Ellie Wed. night at the park, which was fun! Kirsten seems like an old pro at this baby thing already; I'm just wondering if I'm going to know what to do with Kyle once he arrives! Ellie is already 5 weeks old, which is amazing to me. She reminds me of baby pictures now, like the gerber baby because she's all filled out and has her own expressions/personality. It's really something!

And lastly, we are looking for a place to live, so send us your prayers in that respect. Kyle will be full term in less than 8 weeks (we found out full term is 36 1/2 weeks at our appt on Monday), which means I'd like to be moved by then or settled where we are if possible!

YEA for 29 weeks tomorrow!

No comments: