Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2005

Cravings?

So, just recently, there are times when I will want a certain food or combination of foods. Last week, I was so desperate for a peanut butter sandwich, that I went out to the store in the middle of the day to simply buy a loaf of bread (we had run out that morning). I had no idea if we needed anything else from the grocery store, but I knew I needed bread...NOW! Last night I was desperate for some Sprite, so Kev walked me down to the gas station for a soda. I won't be doing that again any time soon though, because I was up all night running to the bathroom!

Today I wanted one of those little Lipton pasta packets, the tomato basil one; so I went to the grocery store again, but they didn't have any in that flavor *sigh*. Avocados and tomatoes with salt would have done just as well, but there were no avocados in the produce department! I did have the piece of mind to pick up a few other things so we'd have dinners this week, in addition to strawberries which seemed to take care of any cravings I'd been having. I ate the entire pint by myself...they were so good!

Kyle had the hiccups for the longest time tonight! You could feel him hiccup real low on my abdomen with your hand and watch my belly right under my chest kick out every time he had one. Kevin sat by me and felt him have his hiccups for a little while.

We were in Phoenix briefly this weekend and received some more baby stuff! Kyle is really starting to accumulate quite a stash of gear in the corner of our bedroom. I'm excited to have a place to put it here in the near future!

That's about it! 61 days and counting!

No comments: