Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 02, 2005

32 Weeks!

Yep, we're 32 weeks today! It's flying by and yet time is moving so slowly; hard to explain. Kevin and I officially celebrated living in Tucson for a year this week. So much has happened that we definitely weren't expecting this past year! It's like a dream that Kyle will be here in less than 2 months.

Kyle has been doing some exploring this week; of my uterus that is. I find him practically crawling around to my back via my right side and when he stretches his legs up in to my ribs, his little head pushes down excruciatingly on my cervix. It's quite the experience! If we do a little trip in the car during the day, he'll move around my stomach following the light from the sun shining on my belly. Sometimes I think he moves just to hear my voice; at times it feels almost like someone is tickling me so I'll laugh and he'll keep moving. So funny. I can't wait to know him, his personality; it's very exciting to think about who he is and will be.

We have an appt. on Tuesday, then I'm off to Phoenix for a dentist appt. on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun post. I am very excited for you both.

Anonymous said...

HI Mindy! My mom showed me your blog, it's so cute, im so happy for you and Kevin! Can't wait to see you at the baby shower <3