Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A few notes

So an appt. update first: Kyle is measuring at 35 weeks (a week ahead of where we are) and he's in the perfect position for labor and delivery! Pray that he stays that way! We found out that one couple in our class gave birth to their little girl about 2 weeks ago, after our last pregnancy class. She was a preemie, but is home now and doing well. It's amazing to think that they have their baby already! She was due around August 9th I think it was.

One of the most amusing things that has happened lately is when older men ask me how far along I am. They'll say "Oh, six months along?" and when I answer "Nope! 8 months!", all of a sudden they are very nice "Put your feet up, take it easy", LOL. This happened once at church and once after my swimming class.

Remember how I said Kyle was doing a morning exercise routine? Well, it hasn't stopped for almost 72 hours! He has been so active lately, it is just wearing me out! The one thing that I have been able to count on is our afternoon nap; Kyle will settle down for that one.

We got to see Kevin's dad (a.k.a. "grandad") last night, since he's in Tucson for work this week. I am so thankful for all of the family support we have and how close everyone lives. It is such a blessing!

The last two days I've been feeling kind of yucky; just lethargic and slightly nauseas. I know my eating habits have been a little off since we've been moving, so I'm hoping with that getting back to normal, the way I feel will get back to normal too.

This weekend we should finish up moving from the old apartment to the new one, which will feel like an accomplishment. I can't believe the month of July is almost over. We'll be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary in less than 2 weeks! That's all for now!

No comments: