Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2005

Settling in

I swear Kyle has his own exercise routine every morning! He roams all around my belly pushing it out here and there while I eat breakfast, then settles down for what I assume is a nap. I think we both had trouble getting comfortable last night! He was more active than usual and neither of us slept much. We do seem to be able to take a good 1-2 hour nap every afternoon though. I've noticed I'm a lot more tired and lose my breath more easily the last couple days than I have earlier in this pregnancy. His due date is less than 6 weeks away, which seems like no time at all!

Kevin and I are still moving a few things and unpacking the new apartment. The most exciting event is that we are now able to do laundry, LOL. I never thought I'd be so pleased to do laundry, but we needed to do it before we moved and then had some hook up problems, so it's been almost 3 weeks since the laundry was done!

I also found out yesterday that Kyle's great Aunt Jewel and Uncle Denny would like to purchase his crib; what a blessing! We have received lots of little clothes, but just a stroller and car seat as far as major items go. Our shower is coming up, but of course I'm anxious about setting up his room knowing that his due date is so close!

We have an appointment tonight and I'm wondering how big he's going to measure today! Some of the ladies in our class are due as soon as Aug. 1st, which is really amazing to me. Some of these babies could be born by the time we have our next pregnancy class!

All in all, I'm feeling good. My swelling isn't near as bad as it was last week, I'm able to stay cool in the new apartment, and just as uncomfortable as any other pregnant woman who's 8 months along! That's about it! My next goal is to get some new pictures posted this week, so I'll let you know when that happens.

No comments: