Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Welcome to 36 weeks...

...and counting! This week has been super busy with moving out of our old apartment and in to the new one. We turned in the keys on Friday and it feels so good to be completely out of there! Kevin has been great about not only doing most of the moving/cleaning of the old place, but unpacking and settling our new place too. A couple boxes a day unpacked should have us settled in before Kyle is born.

Speaking of Kyle, he is getting soooo BIG. I can hardly believe how he moves and contorts both of our bodies to get himself comfortable nowadays. I tire a lot quicker than I used to early on in this pregnancy, which can be frustrating. I keep thinking I can accomplish this huge to do list everyday, but I barely cross off the top two items before I'm exhausted!

My favorite place to be is definitely in the water, whether it be swim class or our community pool. This week a lot more people have been saying "Looks like you're gonna have that baby anytime!", which I assume means my belly is getting bigger, in addition to the rest of my body as I continue to swell. Despite the fact that swelling is annoying, perhaps it means I will lose my pregnancy weight faster because a good part of it is water weight!

Our next appt. is on Monday (which is also our anniversary!), so I'll try to get an update to you after that!

No comments: