Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Appt. Notes

Our appointment went well this week. Kyle's heartbeat is good and strong, he's measuring at 37 weeks (still a week ahead), and my blood pressure is just fine (I was a little worried it might be high with the swelling I'd been experiencing).

We had a wonderful anniversary and I think I enjoyed it all the more knowing it was our last one without kids!

Tonight I put a framed black/white picture of Kev and me in Kyle's room. I'm so excited for the shower this weekend, but not looking forward to the trip to Phoenix. I did make my first purchase for our little guy: a Harley Davidson clothing set, since his daddy drives a motorcycle. I think we'll take the little hat to the birth center to hopefully bring him home in.

Kyle's "grandpa" (my dad) has picked out a great swing that we need to go pick up! I'm so excited to have Kevin put it together and see it in the house...it almost feels like we have a baby ;o).

That's about it! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, God made grandparents so that parents can get away for a few days without the kid/s... That means that though this is the last anniversary without babies, there will be plenty more while the babies are away at Gramm's house! :-)

Mom Pam