Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I always wondered...

...why I would see these very pregnant woman out shopping when it looked like they were about to give birth right there at the store. Well, it so happens, that you get a little restless those last couple weeks. The days and hours seem to drag by as you wait for any sign at all that you could possibly be in labor, so cruising around the mall or a store (especially in the summer) is a pretty good way to kill time. Of course, we still have baby stuff to set up, but I feel the need to get out of the house about once a day.

Yesterday was nice; my family came to town for an early birthday celebration. I'll be 26 on Wednesday. I kept getting calls asking "what do you want" and it's really hard to think about anything but baby related stuff at this point. Truthfully, all I want is a healthy baby born ASAP! Despite the fact I know it will be more work once he's arrived, somehow it just seems like it will be easier.

Kyle's due date is still about 2 weeks away, but I've stocked the house with food and finished every last bit of laundry "just in case". Also, our house is pretty clean, though still in the throes of unpacking. It's the little knick knack stuff here and there that we can't seem to find places for! One thing I'm still looking for are room dividers because our office and living area share the same space.

My feet are starting to ache, so time to go put them up. Our next appt. is tomorrow evening, pray for low blood pressure and no complications! I'll do my best to remember to update afterwards.

No comments: