Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Happy 39 weeks!

You'd think that with my lack of posting this week, something must have happened...but alas we are still very much pregnant! I've been staying around the house and working on a few thank you notes here and there. Kirsten stopped by on Monday with Ellie and brought us lunch which was really wonderful! There aren't a lot of people around in the daytime, so to have some company was a real treat!

Wednesday was my birthday, so Kevin took me to breakfast before he headed off to work, then we met for dessert later that afternoon. At Bible study, we had lemon cake and ice cream to celebrate, which was just what I had been craving! Kevin scheduled me a pregnancy massage for the following day, a present I could not have used (or enjoyed) more than now!

Other than that, I can assure you that Kyle is growing! It's becoming harder and harder to find any position to sit/stand/lay down in that's even remotely comfortable. Thankfully, he has dropped which means I haven't had heartburn for a week or so!

That's about it...I'll keep you posted!

No comments: