Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Long weekend...

It's so good to be home! In addition to the shower this weekend, we also had our car worked on and it looks like they finally found the root of our air conditioning problem (cross your fingers). However, this meant we were in Phoenix until late Monday evening.

The shower was such a blessing and I really enjoyed seeing so many people who had heard about the pregnancy, but I hadn't seen since finding out we were pregnant. We received just about everything we need!

Our next appointment is Thursday morning, then we have another pregnancy class/appointment on Monday. I'm interested to hear who in our class has had their babies!

So far, it looks like the weather is going to be good for the next week or so with rain and under 100 temperatures, which will be so wonderful! After July practically cooked me alive, I was sure August would be just as bad, if not worse, but the monsoons are here!

There seem to be a few lists going around as to when Kyle will be born...what do you think? Our due date is August 27th and my mom had both my brother and myself 3 days early.

And lastly, I've been asked what else we still need, so here's the short list:

Crib mattress
Crib mattress pad
Crib sheets
CD player/boombox
Breast pump (Medela brand preferred)
Co-sleeper (to go in our bed, not beside it)
High chair (not a full size one)

An option for all of these items is available online via our registry through www.target.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy! I looked at the high chair but the link didn't work. I'll talk to you soon about that list... It's way too long! :-)

Love you!
Mom Pam

Anonymous said...

Mindy, Good to read how the pregnancy is going and the appointments. It shouldn't be long now. I'll keep my eye here to see that everything goes alright. Take care of yourself.
Roger