Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 05, 2005

3 more weeks???

...And that's assuming he's on time...

Today was our last day of swim aerobics class...I'm so bummed! We do have a make up class on Wednesday, but I have a feeling I'll forget to go with the schedule being all screwy. Julie, the other pregnant mom in our class, gave me a sweet baby book for Kyle today. I'm going to take it with us and read it to him this weekend!

Kevin and I are traveling to Phoenix tonight. I need to run some errands and do laundry, but I'm just exhausted today! My legs have been really restless at night, until about the time the sun comes up, then it's like all the blood has finally gotten back to my heart or something and they feel normal again so I can sleep. Kevin and I are walking again at night, in addition to massaging my feet and calves, to try and help me sleep.

It's funny how long 3 weeks can seem when you're waiting on a baby.

Yesterday I went shopping for an outfit to wear to the shower this weekend. I have completely out grown all of the maternity clothes in my closet, but going to try on clothes at this point in pregnancy was not a good idea. The clothes are so cute on the hangar, but once my body fills them out they lose all semblance of their former cuteness. I figure this shower is going to be like the main place where pictures of me being pregnant are going to be taken, so I really wanted to look as good as possible; ah well.

Kyle is doing well, as far as I can tell! No new changes except that he's definitely getting bigger! Yea for 37 weeks tomorrow!

No comments: