Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2005

So much to do...

I'm sitting in our new apartment, feet up on a pillow, gallon of water by my side, watching a rerun of the Tour de France. A lot has happened in the last almost 2 weeks since I posted. We're in the process of moving to a new apartment, that I am so pleased with (can you say air conditioning?!). My feet are swelling everyday no matter what...I think I've been pushing it just a little too hard for 8 months along. I doubt the record heat here in Tucson is helping much either!

I get asked at least once a day when I'm due by perfect strangers when I'm out and about; Kyle has really popped out lately, but my belly usually doesn't resemble a round circle...more like a triangle or lopsided square. Instead of kicking me, Kyle simply pushes his limbs out and around my belly, which is more comfortable than the kicks. I have a feeling it's just so crowded in there that kicking has become a little difficult to accomplish.

At our last appt., Kyle was measuring a week ahead of where we're at. My weight gain has slowed down considerably, but the midwives aren't worried about it. We are 44 days away from his due date; it's so close yet so far! That's about it; we'll be 34 weeks on Saturday!

No comments: