Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Appointment update

Guess who's head down?!?! Yep, I was told this morning that Micah is now head down and that is a huge relief. Heartbeat sounded strong and my last medical test of the pregnancy will happen in 2 weeks: the glucose test. We are just shy of our third trimester, which means appointments every 3 weeks and some paperwork to fill out (birth plan, hospital registration just in case we get transferred, birth certificate stuff, etc...). I'm allowed to ease back in to working out, but have to stop again if I start contracting. I think that's about it! Have a great week...I know I will with all this good news!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am so glad you are doing well and getting all this good news! Your journey has been a long one and I know it will be well worth it when you take Micah home with you!

Bri said...

Hurray!!