Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Doctor's visit

I know, I know...my appt. was yesterday and I failed to update! Well, the midwife said I could come off of complete bedrest, but to take it easy, "easier than you probably think you need to". If I have contractions again, then they will start me on medication and weekly visits to monitor everything.

In other news, Kyle has been kinda flipped out from his usual self since I was in the hospital. He's been very emotional. This morning I started doing preschool with him again and he loved it. We are going to have to keep that up and it's nice that I can do it from my bed. We went to a baby store here in Tucson today to check out a stroller and some car seats I've been desiring. Kyle cried when I took him out of the stroller; he wanted it sooo badly. It was even on clearance, with the doubles kit. Regretfully, last years doubles kit only holds kids to 32 lbs, this years doubles kit holds kids up to 40 lbs, I think. We have had a double side by side stroller before and I'm just not a fan. Especially since Kyle most likely won't be strolling very much now that he's almost 4. I just want the option for those really long outings of having both kids in the stroller.

That's all the typing I'm up for right now.

No comments: