Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Kevin


Can you guess where we celebrated Kevin's birthday? It's the only place in Casa Grande where you can watch a game without sitting at the bar...The grandkids/cousins did not mind at all!

Kevin turned 27 yesterday. My birthdays don't jolt me as much as Kev's remind me how the years have passed; he was 21 when we got married: TWENTY-ONE. Maybe it's because I've already been the ages he's beginning. I'm just excited to have Micah shy of my 30th birthday, lol! I think we all had a really good day yesterday, seeing family, enjoying each others company, watching the Wildcats win! I'm really excited for Kevin this year, for all the things he's finishing up and starting new, for all the open doors he'll be walking through. He continues to excel above and beyond my expectations as a husband, father, and friend.

Happy Birthday honey, and may you continue to be blessed in all that you do!

No comments: